�

* Tuesday, December 19, 2006 *
FTM has finally had their first overseas holiday. Last year, FTM went to Hong Kong without Marc & Cin, but I think it was more enjoyable in Hong Kong than in KL. But nonetheless, I think it was fun eating and playing our dice game in the hotel room. I hope all of us will continue to be ON on everything that FTM planned to do, cos I think as we grow older, the chances of having this kind of fun will slowly diminished. Picture this-De & Jie finally having little Des & Jies running around, Baolin having her gorgeous MR Right, Min and James tying the knot and Min becoming a Huang Lian Po, etc... By that time, even if we are Ons, we will be forced by the circumstances to be less Ons! So even if we have to spend lavishly on some dinner or activities now, let's not ponder so much (unless u r really broked during that month! Just voiced out to FTM and FTM will help you pay ok?! Ons lah everyone!), JUST SAY ONS! Hahaha... So as Christmas is nearer, let me put up some Christmas photos from our KL trip to build up the season's mood!
Christmas decor at Mid Valley Megamall.
I think we can eat this house! I think it's made of floor!
The Santarinas? or elves?
Forever chirpy and pretty!
Jie : Aiii...Chairman acts cute again!
The Ons Brothers!
Strike a pose! Do 10 in 30secs!
So heartwarming...
Reach out for the....lollipop!
O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree...
Eat and eat, that's all you know rite??