�

* Thursday, September 07, 2006 *
Guess who we are and where we were????
I was actually trying to take a self-portrait of me and ah bao but i forgot to zoom the lens back to normal and this was how this pic came about!

Yes! We were at the national stadium to witness the football match between Singapore and Tiong Gok! I think Ah Bao must be shocked to witness mykk's screaming and cursing during the match. Somemore, she brought her China and Malaysia colleague along and I must have scared the hell out of them during the whole match! Haha... I finally saw the person whom FTM labelled as "Mr JB"! But too bad no pic taken of him to show you all!



Ok so in the end, Singapore didn't win but we managed to hold mighty China 0-0! It's already a great achievement and we are beginning to be able to match the bigger teams in Asia!
~mykk~