�

* Wednesday, August 02, 2006 *
9th Aug Confirmation (Morning plans only)Alright people...I have successfully booked the following facilities :
9am-noon : Tennis Court 1 (why 3 hours? cos' I'm afraid some of us will reach my place late)
9am-10am : Tennis Court 2 (I was thinking the 1st hour, maybe we will be so excited to play, so we may need 2 courts, after 10am, some of us should be very tired liao, so left with 1 court, we take turn to play!)
10am-noon : Billiards Room (in case it rains, we have something else to do)
2pm-4pm : Billiards Room (in case we don't want to go anywhere, we can play at my club house)
I can only booked 2 hours for each, if you are wondering how come I have 4 hours of tennis and billiards booked...I used my uncle's account to book. Hee hee...
~mykk~