�

* Thursday, July 20, 2006 *
People mad or what?
From Today's newspaperEvery year, there's people rushing to get NDP ticket, machiam NDP like that good like that. This year, my feelings towards NDP has drop so drastically that when my colleague asked "Hey, marcus, want to go NE show?" My reply was "No, I hate Singapore." Then my colleague said "Ok, you best, in NE committee somemore" Next time, we can ask those siao Singaporean if they want to volunteer to bring our pupils to NE show! I'm sure all the teachers will raise hand raise leg and say "Yesh!"
Indeed, the more I see NDP the more I think is "Huan Tang Bu Huan Yao" (loosely translated in English as change soup dun change medicine!) Aeroplane fly above our head and we go "Oooohh Waaah!"......Parachuters land, and we go "Yeah!!!Yesh!!!" ....... Xiao Hei (The Roti Prata man) goes around the stadium and we clap and clap till hands swollen!..... oh well, maybe I see broken already (Kan Po lah!), sibei sian.... this is one way to make us patriotict, but then only that moment, the rest of the year, swear and swear at the stupid gahmen's inflexibility, the gahmen's economic recovery but still no pay increment, tax increased, etc.... neh neh, how to love Singapore??!!