�

* Monday, July 24, 2006 *
FTM 3rd year Celebration Proposal=========================This year may I proposed the following celebration as FTM goes into its 3rd year.Time : 9 Aug 2006 (Wed) 10am onwardsIn the morning, Min suggested to soak or swim in the pool cos' it's been a while since she last swam. The rest who don't want to swim, we will just soak in water or just lay down on the beach chair to sun tan and chit chat! Following that, we will have laksa at my place. I will get the laksa from this stall at Holland V, it's really tasty! I will most probably get a big pot(not buy in bowl but get one big pot from them! Ingredients separatede!) As I was discussing with Min and Cindy, Wende might not be able to take the spiciness, so please think of one more dish for lunch. After lunch, we can proceed to West Coast Recreation Center for bowling. Then in the evening, we can catch NDP somewhere or... we can go Cozy bay, to see the fireworks!!!
So what do you people think???~mykk~