Cindy sick ......Haha...running low on ideas about what to blog on FTM blog, so decided maybe to update FTMians on what happened these 2 days :
Yesterday Cindy was feeling sick at work so she asked me to bring her to see a doctor after she knock off from work. She also wanted to eat porridge. Luckily I finished work at 3pm and was able to reach home early to prepare dinner. I cooked celery with mushroom in oyster sauce, luncheon meat with potato in ketchup sauce and steamed egg. Really enjoy cooking, but must have time to cook, then the food will only come out good.
When I picked Cindy up, she was feeling cold and shivering but when I touched her forehead, it wasn't hot. When she finished seeing the doctor, she was diagnosed with cold and a high fever, 39 degrees celsius. She was shivering the whole night and thank god, I was able to look after her because I was waiting for the World Cup Semi-final match between Germany and Italy to start. hee...
This morning I only slept at 530am this morning but was awake at 9am to go to work. But Cindy was still shivering and her whole body was so warm! I knew I had to stay at home to take care of her or worst still, bring her to the doctor for injection to bring her temperature down. I managed to get urgent leave from work but let me tell you, it was not easy. That fellow has to keep asking and thinking before saying yes to my request. WTF! This urgent leave is already unpaid leave and in our profession, we don't even get to choose the day we want to take leave. Don't you have a wife too, big fellow? Sigh...anyway, he granted me urgent leave, so maybe i should be more grateful.
So the day begins with me feeding Cindy with medicine, followed by preparing lunch for her. Went to NTUC to buy minced meat lah, veggie lah, etc... lunch was minced pork balls porridge. Cindy really love porridge so I make sure i make porridge as good as those from Crystal Jade! Ha ha! When I came back from NTUC, thank god, she was much better, so don't need to bring her for injection(anyway, she is very scared of injection and when I raised the question of injection up, she was like....Errr....NO!)
Dinner was beehoon soup with beef balls! Wow, really enjoyed the day of being a house husband! haha... maybe time for me to reconsider my career! I was telling Cindy that I really enjoy doing house work and I can even play PS2 while waiting for the water to boil lah, while taking a break lah, why not!??? HAHA....to end my entry on a serious note though, Cindy is now worried about her mum, who is unconscious again today. Now she dunno if she should proceed with her Bangkok trip this Fri. She might have to forfeit the traveling fees and furthermore, if she forfeit, will her travelling partner be able to travel there on her own?
That's my Tuesday and Wednesday for you.
~mykkk~