BlOgGiStS ~

F.T.M also know as From This Moment. We don't hide, we don't run away, If we need to say something out, we will just do it! We are always Ons!


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

Contact ~ The Bloggist ~

:: ftMIN ::
:: Ah Bao again! ::
:: Marcus XA ::
:: Cindy ::
:: friendster ::
:: blogspot ::
:: blogskins ::

Archives ~

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

WE SPEAK ~


�

* Saturday, January 28, 2006 *

I'll Be There!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Just call my name... and I'll be there...

They are the lyrics from a Mariah Carey's song. This is what I will always tell Cindy, that I'll be there to fetch her from anywhere she is at. Ha ha...

This line is also something that I will also tell my friends whenever they are in trouble and needs to find a way out. I may not provide you with the best answer to solve the immediate problem, but I know that, me just being there for you, to lend my listening ears to you, is such a great tool for you to feel better.

There's a phrase that says " Down and Out". We have experienced so much downs in our life. We have felt left out by the whole world, especially felt left out by those who have hurt us. We sulk in sorrow, don't know what to do. Unfortunately, sometimes we forgot to realize that they are still and always a bunch of people in our life whom we can actually lean and depend on. Our families, our friends, even our pets!

True friends do not hide their emotions from each other. You share, we care. You don't have to hide, don't have to live in fear, don't have to feel ashamed, cos' I'll be there for you.


Juz me, mykk

F.T.M wished upon a star at 11:07 PM

* * * * * * * * *

~ Background Music