�

* Tuesday, January 24, 2006 *
If you can SMS GOD what would U say?!
Marcus was telling me that since I blog last night what will I blog today when I am at work. Laugh. Guess what.. my bosses are out so I decided to write another entry.
Min ask me to write since she wrote the strawberry shortcake.
When marcus told me that .. I lay there and think for awhile what will I write. And there I had an inspiration but I didn’t know if I will I remember today. And I did.
Topic: If you can SMS GOD or email him what would you say.
Laugh funny topic huh. I was thinking of Bruce Almighty when I was thinking of this topic. If really god can answer and listen or read us by writing emails or sms .. how wonderful it will be and what will I tell him. Will I “blog” to him and tell him.. God today I had a bad day please let it go faster. What would I ask/tell him first? So much to say …
Dear God,
Please bless our parents who are sick to become healthy again and those who are healthy with good health. May you give them a second chance in life to make up for the time they have lost and treasure for our parents.
Lord we always ask you for many things. We now thank you for the many blessings that we see and take for granted. We thank you for all our friends and loved ones. We thank you that you gave as a stable job for us to survive, clothes to wear, a shelter over our head. We thank you for each other. Everyone of us. In our special way make such a difference in our lifes and make us meet each other to form what we call FTM. We live on the moment. And always pray that you give us many more moments to share and love and care. We have met later in our lifes but we now know how to treasure those friendship and relationship better. We thank you.
God bless that this new yr. Will make us stronger with all the trials and troubles that we may go through for the road is never smooth. Pray that we will always be there for each other when we can, as a support and guide.
We pray.
For those who believe there is a god.. that is my 1st letter to god… maybe he is reading as I was typing. Food for thought. Something different from the rest of the blog.
Cindy