BlOgGiStS ~

F.T.M also know as From This Moment. We don't hide, we don't run away, If we need to say something out, we will just do it! We are always Ons!


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

Contact ~ The Bloggist ~

:: ftMIN ::
:: Ah Bao again! ::
:: Marcus XA ::
:: Cindy ::
:: friendster ::
:: blogspot ::
:: blogskins ::

Archives ~

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

WE SPEAK ~


�

* Sunday, August 07, 2005 *

We've finally met up again!

What a Saturday it has been! FTM finally got the courage to meet up with De & Jie to visit Wende's dad. I must say I'm relieved to see De & Jie handling everything so well. I am just worried for Wende's mum though. Really must pray that Uncle don't bully Auntie anymore. He must really start to keep his temper in check and be nice to Auntie. I also pray that whoever visits Wende's dad will always be encouraging in their words or actions...

I'm glad De & Jie took the time out for us to have a nice dinner at BK! What a change!!! You know, FTM, being some rich Aunties & Uncles, always eat out at nice expensive fancy restaurant! This time around, we are at BK! BUT! I must admit it's always heartwarming and enjoyable wherever we are! FTM is really FTM (Forever Touches Marcus!) We actually went on a hospital visitation pilgrimage! Touchwood!

Alright in the meantime, waiting for Tuesday...but I must tell Cindy and De & Jie, if you guys can't make it on Tuesday because you have your family commitments, please go ahead with your family matters. Coz FTM also stands for...Family That Matters!!!
-- Just Me,MYKK

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at Baolin's burger...Yummy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hrmm...really makes me salivate...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wei! Don't make me puke leh...You look "Er Xin"!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chey! What's the big deal over a burger?!
And don't anyhow criticise our Shuai Ge leh...

All photos taken by our camera girl Cindy. You can purchase them at a reasonable price as a poster for hanging during the 7th month. FTM members can get a 35%. All the others, sorry, no discount, cos' these posters really work well! ; >

F.T.M wished upon a star at 3:51 PM

* * * * * * * * *

~ Background Music