BlOgGiStS ~

F.T.M also know as From This Moment. We don't hide, we don't run away, If we need to say something out, we will just do it! We are always Ons!


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

Contact ~ The Bloggist ~

:: ftMIN ::
:: Ah Bao again! ::
:: Marcus XA ::
:: Cindy ::
:: friendster ::
:: blogspot ::
:: blogskins ::

Archives ~

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

WE SPEAK ~


�

* Monday, August 29, 2005 *

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thanks FTM once again for making my birthday a memorable one. To Ah Bao and Kexin, I've been listening to your CD and it's been enjoyable to be listening to both older songs and newer songs. Too bad my car's audio system can't play mp3. Time to upgrade to a "up to date" audio system!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-------<@ -------<@ -------<@ -------<@ -------<@ -------<@

I'm finally back to school teaching those little monsters. For the past 4 days in school, everytime I stepped into my Pri 1 clas, they will be cheering and clapping my entrance. Really made me feel like a KING! The same goes to my Pri 4 class... They will say "Huang Shang Jia Dao"! Really touched that I mean so much to them. And when I asked them to make Teachers' Day small banner and bookmark for their favourite teacher in or outside the school, I found out all (P1 & P4) but 1 of them are made for me. Super Gam Dong! "Lau Bak Sai" liao.... All their actions makes me feel more motivated to teach them everyday. Their CA2 results are out and I am glad that my Pri 4 did well, only 2 failed. Although it was the same outcome as CA1, the boy who scored the lowest then has improved to become the class 2nd lowest scorer! I praised him that he has improved and told him to work hard more, the next time he will finally passed Chinese! Really hope he does... cos' he speak English at home and to his classmates all the time. Enggerish educated you see...
------<@ -------<@ -------<@ -------<@ -------<@ -------<@
4 more days and it is another week of holiday for most of us here... although there maybe courses here and there for most of us, let's feel glad for our pupils that they can finally take a well-deserved break from the demanding education system in Singapore! Let's give them a break and don't give them too much homework! Haha... Cos' I still believe that the success of a person shouldn't be judged entirely by their academic performances as our society suggest. What's the use of having smart pupils but who don't appreciate what their teachers or their parents have done for them in their growing up years??
Happy Teachers Day FTM !!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
--------------------------------------------------<@ mykk

F.T.M wished upon a star at 1:01 AM

* * * * * * * * *

~ Background Music