�

* Wednesday, June 22, 2005 *
*TOUCHED*
Really touched by what the rest of the members have written. Honestly speaking, my life will not be so "happening" and exciting w/o u ppl. It's true tt FTM has added lotsa colours into my life. Whenever I'm happy or sad, I knew there will always be FTM here for me, wallking thru the Ups n Downs of my life. If time can reverse, I hope tt I m still in NIE, I can get to know Xin n Min earlier and FTM can be established much earlier.
Xin n Min are just like Angels sent from Heaven, they have indeed added a lot of fun and laughters to FTM, they are always the ones doing things and saying things that really touched ppl. Jie and Marcus are just our Guardian Angel, wise words always come out from them and no matter how vexed we are, they always know how to make u happy, feeling comforted. De is a joker no doubt about tt, he doesnt mind being laughed by us and we always tend to make fun of him. However, no matter how funny n cheeky he is, there is always a serious side of him, rational at times. With him around, he always have ways to make u laugh, liven up the atmosphere. Cindy, she seldom express how she really feels inside, cos she is just not the type who know how to express her feelings verbally. However, I've seen her blog, she is the type who can express how she really feel through writing. Maybe tt's the time when she can settle down quietly and giving thoughts for whatever tt has happen.
Last but not least, as for myself, I know I have mood swing very often, tt's something quite difficult to control. But FTM have been putting up with my nonsense silently with understanding... thank u guys for tt.
Ah Bao
***F.T.M***