BlOgGiStS ~

F.T.M also know as From This Moment. We don't hide, we don't run away, If we need to say something out, we will just do it! We are always Ons!


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

Contact ~ The Bloggist ~

:: ftMIN ::
:: Ah Bao again! ::
:: Marcus XA ::
:: Cindy ::
:: friendster ::
:: blogspot ::
:: blogskins ::

Archives ~

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

WE SPEAK ~


�

* Monday, June 27, 2005 *

Thanksgiving 2 U
F.T.M just gets better and better! Thanks Cindy for putting up all these wonderful pictures with exciting & hilarious captions! (although some are not true about me! Ha...) Thanks Xin for adding stars to this site(I know it took you so long to find them!), for editing this blog past midnight even though you have to wake up early tm for work! Thanks Baolin for those enriching and encouraging comments about our problems that night!(I told my Cindy and my mum about your "Chrysanthemum Tea" story and they both gave you the "thumbs up"!!!) Thanks Huimin for telling us communications is so important in a family(which practically opens up our heart and our mouth that night!!!) Thanks Chujie for allowing us to understand you better. (Now we know why we must help you keep an eye on Wende! No lah, just joking bro! As far as I know you, I must say... I TRUST you! Chujie> Ding dao ma??) Thanks Wende for paying for the dim sum (and telling me it's not an issue when I told you I will pay you the $$ for the food when I see you next time!) Many THANKS to say, but sincerely speaking, saying thank you here is just not enough to justify my love and thankfulness to you all,bro and Sis'es. I think we have brought our friendship one level up after this June holidays. Its great to see how we have lifted each other up when we are down, compromise with each other even if our ideas differ, walk hand in hand through good and bad times. Thank you my friends, for giving us F.T.M...... Just Me, MYKK

F.T.M wished upon a star at 1:48 AM

* * * * * * * * *

~ Background Music