BlOgGiStS ~

F.T.M also know as From This Moment. We don't hide, we don't run away, If we need to say something out, we will just do it! We are always Ons!


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

Contact ~ The Bloggist ~

:: ftMIN ::
:: Ah Bao again! ::
:: Marcus XA ::
:: Cindy ::
:: friendster ::
:: blogspot ::
:: blogskins ::

Archives ~

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

WE SPEAK ~


�

* Monday, June 27, 2005 *

Back to the white board...

First day has past... PHEW! This morning's alarm clock and waking up was the worst feeling as I was in control of my waking up times during the holidays! You know, I had this dream last night that I was waiting for Xin at NIE after her class! So Weird! And I think there were other familar faces there too! But I can only remember Kexin's face! And guess what, in my dreamz, the first day of school has just past and I was so relieved, only for the stupid alarm clock to wake me up from my fantasy to the scary reality, ie. it's MONDAY, first day back to work!!! Sigh Sigh.......

But once I entered the school, it was operation as per normal for me! Thank God man! I was relieved to see my kids settling well to the first day of school. They even asked me enthusiatically if they have to write "Xi Zi" after I have thought them the "Sheng Ci"! Ha Ha...

Time to knock off now FTMians... have to wake up at 630am tm to send Cindy for her training at HDB Hub, then it's off to work again! Sian but have to keep motivating myself that another day in school means another day closer to the weekends! Limp or La Kopi tm FTMians???!!!! Nitez Nitez frenz....Koonzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...... Just Me, MYKK

F.T.M wished upon a star at 11:04 PM

* * * * * * * * *

~ Background Music