BlOgGiStS ~

F.T.M also know as From This Moment. We don't hide, we don't run away, If we need to say something out, we will just do it! We are always Ons!


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

Contact ~ The Bloggist ~

:: ftMIN ::
:: Ah Bao again! ::
:: Marcus XA ::
:: Cindy ::
:: friendster ::
:: blogspot ::
:: blogskins ::

Archives ~

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

WE SPEAK ~


�

* Friday, June 24, 2005 *

Hey guys... no matter what, I m really glad n touched that Chairman took the time to read thru every post that we have posted in the blog and gave comments ... really appreciate it. I agree, n suppose every1 feel the same way, we are glad that we have each other company and giving us the strength to carry n with wat we r doing... giving each other support.. this is really heart-warming. I told my mom that I m glad that life wasnt that difficult for me and things going smooth for me, I must treasure every1 around me. Also I told my other frens and family that I enjoy going out with u guys and really feel that its one of the best gift I ever receive in my entire life>>> knowing FTM n becoming one!!!
Xin, no matter wat's happening around u, don't be disheartened... sunshine will come over to u soon.. look things on the BRIGHT side and take it as part of our growing up n maturing process. Things around us and happening around us is only a process, sme ppl like my bro for example, he is also facing a difficult time no but I believe he will walk thru it and face his challenges bravely. I will be here praying for him for good luck and of cos, praying for every FTMians cos i don wish to c any1 whom I treasure so much to feel unhappy and worried... XIN n CINDY , be BRAVE!!! We shall all walk thru these together...
Sincerely from Ah Bao

F.T.M wished upon a star at 3:29 PM

* * * * * * * * *

~ Background Music